In the space of a few months, in the autumn and winter of 1789, Mozart filled more than 650 pages of a score that shows practically no signs of mental or physical exertion. The result was one of his most profound operas, Così fan tutte, which has held listeners spellbound with its blend of bitterness and comedy to the present day.
Our straight-forward vocal score is based on the volume edited by Faye Ferguson and Wolfgang Rehm for the “New Mozart Edition” (NMA II/5/18) and on the latest scholarly findings from the critical commentary published by Henning Bey and Faye Ferguson in 2003.
- Vocal score based on the Urtext of the “New Mozart Edition”
- Incorporates latest scholarly findings from the critical commentary of 2003
- Spacious appearance on the page, performance-oriented piano reduction
- Comprehensive preface (Ger./Eng.) with notes on the work and performance practice
- Sturdy hardcover binding
- Study score (TP314), full score (BA4606-01) and vocal score (BA4606-90 paperback) also available
|Academy Chimes||Barbican Chimes||Kensington Chimes|
|BA4606-93||BA4606-93 Academy Chimes 0 in stock||BA4606-93 Barbican Chimes 0 in stock||BA4606-93 Kensington Chimes 1 in stock|
This item currently has no reviews.